The new Silver Ridge Peaks Reserve is out now!
It is based in the Colorado region of the Rocky Mountains, features „above the clouds“ hunting and you will be able to get great tips and hints from Professional Hunting Guide, Remi Warren!
This impressive species list:
- Merriams Turkey
- Rocky Mountain Elk
- Bighorn Sheep
- Mountain Goat
- Mountain Lion
- Plains Bison
- Mule Deer
- Black Bear
Included in this pack is the new Alexander Longbow!
Happy hunting, make sure you have a read of the patch notes below!
- Added support for new paid DLC: The Southern Rockies
- Fixed various issues related to switching between player profiles
- Fixed issue that caused trophies to disappear when weapons were removed from gun racks
- Fixed missed shots being attributed to everyone in a multiplayer game
- Fixed missing grizzly bear calls
- Fixed sound of falling rain being persistent on blinds and tents
- Fixed Mule Deer so that it is scaled more accurately compared to other animals
- Fixed amplitude of various weather, foliage, callers, footsteps and ambient sounds
- Fixed goats and sheeps so that they no longer headbang while drinking or feeding
- Fixed collisions on antlers so that they no longer sink into the ground when animal is dead
- Fixed issue where some antler models were not used by the game at all, resulting in lower variety of the racks
- Fixed some situations where treestands were unnecessarily removed from the trees
- Fixed tutorial pop-ups so that they no longer remain on screen
- Fixed the shimmering of distant terrain and trees
- Fixed anti-aliasing options so that it’s possible to disable AA completely
- Fixed missing localization of the Red Deer TruSCORE measurements
- Fixed spotted animal POI so that in no longers sticks to the map
- Fixed some third person animations so that items no longer float above the hunter
- Fixed various crashes